Thursday, January 12, 2006

Distraction

I went to call the office today. Saw I'd missed a call from Greg and called him back instead.

I went to e-mail my sister. I saw that I had a bunch of messages from my moms list, so I had to set up a new filter. I had installed some new software and rebooted my computer before I remembered about my sister again.

I poured a glass of iced tea and set it on the counter. The ice was melted by the time I remembered it.

I started the laundry. (My friends say it's never really done anyway.)

I did 3 scrapbook pages for a swap. (I need 4.)

I set out some margarine to soften so I could make chocolate chip cookies. It should be ready about now...

I never did make that phone call I was supposed to make before 4--until 6!

And that was just today...

No comments: