Saturday, April 08, 2006

Me

Last night I was reading a scrapbooking book and trying to get motivated to do a layout. One suggestion was to interview your children. So I asked Mattie, "What is your mom's favorite thing to do?" And she replied, "Watch something funny that I did."

I asked Sarah, "What does your mom do when you're not around?" She said, "I don't know; I'm not around."

I asked each of them how tall I was. Mattie said, "I can't measure you," and Sarah said, "5 feet 9." (Of course Sarah thinks that *she* is 4'11". I think she misheard her teacher and she is really 4'7". I'm 5'2-1/2", and I hang on to that half!)

Mattie thinks my favorite food is spaghetti and meatballs, and Sarah thinks it is broccoli. Interesting that they each picked something they don't like!

They both know I "do math" at work.

As far as cartoon characters, Mattie said I was most like the mom on Rolie Polie Olie, and Sarah says I'm like the mom on the Cat in the Hat.

So there you have it, from the experts. :-)

2 comments:

Mattie said...

Nope, chocolate, LOL!

Joyous said...

Hey!! Joy, I am 5 foot 3 1/2, and chocolate is my favorite too!! (either that or ice cream!)